9.17.2011

Autum Thank You card

Hey everybody. Whew! I've been down and out. I pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder area. I thought I wouldn't be able to post at all. I've been feeling some better today, so I whipped up this cute little fall, easel, thank-you card.

I want to enter it into the following challenges:
Paper Playtime Ch #55 Make an easel/pedestal card
Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings Challenge #32 Autumn Theme




I thought this digi stamp was so cute. I found her for FREE through Free Digital Stamps. I really like that blog. They offer several free links to take you to some awesome artists' blogs.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy the rest of your Saturday.

Be Blessed, Beckie

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card Beckie. I love the digi stamp too:) She's adorable! Good luck in the challenges!
Sherrie K
http:.//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Connie M. said...

Too cute! Thanks so much for playing in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!

Connie M.

Crystal said...

So ADORABLE LOVE those pumpkins! Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!