10.05.2011

Happy Wednesday!!!

Whoo hoo the week is 1/2 over!!! I don't know how Monday comes around with lightening speed but Friday is like light years away! Hee hee.

Ok, I'm still posting these Christmas cards I've made for the school silent auction. Hope you like this one. I've decided to post in the order they were made...makes the decision easy for what comes next. LOL.

I cut this sleigh at 3" from my Gingerbread cart. The pattern paper in the background is from a recollections pack from Michael's. The patterned paper on the sleigh is a DCWV pack called the Christmas glitter stack. The red paper is standard cardstock from Walmart. I did some stitching with my white gel pen.


Be Blessed, Beckie

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Very nice Christmas card. The red, green & white are the perfect Christmas color combo, and I love how you've framed the sentiment!

Stacy said...

Ahhh adorable little sleigh Beckie! I love the striped paper and the stitching really makes the cut out pop!

Norma said...

Hi Beckie, Love the christmas paper!! Definitely puts me in the Christmas spirit!! Lovely card!! TFS
Hugs

Cely said...

beautiful card! i love that striped paper!

Unknown said...

very pretty!

Sherrie K. said...

Hi Beckie,
Great Christmas card. Puts me right in the mood to make Christmas cards:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com